Wine Event Savour Australia 2013
Sep 15 - 18, 2013
Savour Australia 2013 is the biggest and most comprehensive Australian wine forum ever undertaken. The three-day business forum, held from Sunday 15 September to Wednesday 18 September, will challenge the commonly held perceptions of Australian wine and uncover the business case for Australian wine through:
- In-depth wine tastings as part of a Grand Tasting and more intimate Landmark Australia wine tastings that showcase wines rarely shown and themes rarely explored.
- Business sessions presented by leading authorities on retailing, digital and social marketing, pricing, supply and demand, global trends, distribution and consumer behaviour.
- Busting Australian wine myths.
- The Entry to Market Lounge, which provides opportunities for Australian wine producers to expand into new export markets and meet with/get introductions to importers and distributors from global wine markets. Numerous opportunities for Australian wine producers to showcase their wines through the Grand Tasting, lunches, dinners, evening functions and networking lounges.
- Numerous opportunities for Australian wine producers to network with the global wine trade and media (importers, retailers, food and beverage, media).
- Unforgettable Australian wine and food experiences brought to life by Australia’s leading wine and food producers and chefs at daily lunches and evening functions.
Savour Australia 2013 offers a complete immersion into the Australian wine industry, including our wines, wine regions, winemakers and innovative approaches to winemaking, presented by Australia’s leading winemakers and international wine personalities. We welcome wine industry professionals from Australia and around the world to join our Australian wine producers in Adelaide and savour the experience.
• Event Organizer: Wine Australia
• Venue: Adelaide Convention Centre
• Address: North Terrace, Adelaide, 5000 Australia
• Website: www.savour-australia.com